Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cost of childcare/childcare providers???

Bump again for Bruckner! - 2 Devonport childcare prices.

Cheers

Tia

Cheers Tia!

Emily

I thought that this thread should probably be bumped again - Thanks Tia for telling OH about it!

Whats needed to be a home based educarer?

A house check...eg, fully fenced section, a satisfactory police check for person doing it, hubby/partner and any person living in the house 18 years and older. They are the basics...each homebased provider may have individual stipulations.

j x

The Home Based Educarer has to work to the providers policies and procedures which will encompass the Home Care Order 1992. You can care for upto 4 pre school children at any one time and also OSCAR children ( school age)...before and after school...as surprising as it sounds there is no limit on the amount of school children you can care for at the minute.

bump for Stevey

Cheers

Tia

I know it's not Auckland as such but I work in Manukau and live in Pukekohe (about 20/25mins out) and have Jacob (2yrs) in full time (7am to 6pm mon to fri) daycare with morning tea, lunch and afternon tea provided. It costs me $190 a week. Bloody cheap compared to the 167 pounds I paid in the UK! Plus there's less kids and a really friendly staff and they really don't care that they have to change his clothes at least once if not twice a day because he refuses to not play in the puddles

Bump for Vicked.

Cheers

Tia

PS Barnacles

Default Little People's Daycare

Quote Originally Posted by Jennispink View Post
    I know it's not Auckland as such but I work in Manukau and live in Pukekohe (about 20/25mins out) and have Jacob (2yrs) in full time (7am to 6pm mon to fri) daycare with morning tea, lunch and afternon tea provided. It costs me $190 a week. Bloody cheap compared to the 167 pounds I paid in the UK! Plus there's less kids and a really friendly staff and they really don't care that they have to change his clothes at least once if not twice a day because he refuses to not play in the puddles
    Hi Jenni

I just happened to come across your post whilst googling average childcare costs for a friend of mine at work. I read about your daycare and it sounds the same as the one my daughter Hollie goes to, (Little People's Daycare) Anyway I looked at Hollie's group photo that we have just received and she is sat next to a little boy called Jacob Green, who may even be your baby??? I might be right off the track here hey! I too am from the UK, having emigrated here just over 2 1/2 years ago, hubby is a kiwi and Hollie too, though I do say she is half Englsih and has to support England over NZ, ha ha! Anyway I just thought I'd say hi!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12