Thread: Marks and Spencer one-day sale (for those still in the UK)

Default Marks and Spencer one-day sale (for those still in the UK)

Tomorrow looks like a good day for anyone wanting to stock up on M&S goodies before they leave the UK.

The Telegraph report that M&S are cutting the price of everything except food by 20%. One day only on Thursday 20th November:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-Thursday.html

That's my day sorted!

Yes, one day only, and it has to be a day when I'm working throughout their opening hours!

Latest I've seen is that the stores will be staying open until 10pm - but if news gets out widely, expect it to be as packed as Christmas Eve in those stores!! Alternatively the 20% off is apparently also available at M&S Online. Here's a link to MoneySavingExpert about the sale:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...html?t=1288447

Cheers!
    Pete.

You tease, we want M&S here too please. Banoffee pie from M&S yummy!
    M&S pants
    M&S short leg trousers, short length skirts
    M&S Tshirts that do not shrink

Default M&S Ship to NZ Now

Hi Angel

I'm sorry this is a bit late for the one day sale, but I thought you'd like to know that M&S now ship to NZ directly from online store for £20. Stock up on your t shirts!!!!

Zizzyzee

For all of the talk on the credit crunch - we went to the M & S sale on Thursday at 9.30pm - after visiting a friend. IT WAS HEAVING in there, people were loading trolleys like they were giving it away!!!!!

I got a few Xmas presents and my total came to £148 - I paid £107 at the till. I had one of those shallow 'food' trolleys and it wasn't overloeaded. Some people had one or two of the deep trolleys which were bursting over the top - goodness knows how much their bill came to!!!

I was also at the Debenhams sale on the Wednesday night and thought their stuff was better priced e.g faux fur coat in Deb's £90 with 25% off v faux fur coat in M & S £130 with 20% off - in my view, the Deb's coats were better quality and more stylish too.