Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England Rugby Shirts

Default England Rugby Shirts

Anyone know where I can get a couple for the world cup? Got to keep the flag flying!

I live in New Plymouth.

champions of the world

they have a few shops around New Zealand, Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland or you can order from the internet link above

I shall be proudly wearing Black and singing "God of Nations at thy feet".
    See you there?

Is there a scrum starting to form?? Expect to pay through the nose though, they are expensive enough here let alone down there....

Quote Originally Posted by StevieD
    Is there a scrum starting to form?? Expect to pay through the nose though, they are expensive enough here let alone down there....
    LOL - it should be a great contest. I predict sadly though that you'll be able to buy Jonny Wilkinson body parts on ebay next year by the time the southern hemisphere teams have chewed him up

Quote Originally Posted by TFR
    LOL - it should be a great contest. I predict sadly though that you'll be able to buy Jonny Wilkinson body parts on ebay next year by the time the southern hemisphere teams have chewed him up
    Come on guys give the bloke a chance he got mauled this weekend, in the 6 Nations, and i must say it was great to see him back, but the thought of you kiwi's putting him through the mincer will be horrifying but it will be a great world cup never the less. I just wish i could get over to watch it, but it seems the hotels\motels etc are bumping up their prices :-(

No doubt we will have some lively debate in the build up period :-)

jh

Just spotted Johnny's lip on ebay!

Seriously, looks great, can't wait to watch it, especially in NZ with it being rugby ga ga...

Might break out my old number 15 shirt.... LOL

Agree - it's going to be excellent - am really looking forward to it.

Am trying to get to some of the build up games at Jade in ChCh when I get over but struggling for tickets at the mo' - anyone got any insider info please?

Watch out if you're in the stand though for flying pieces of J.W. (arms, legs, ears and the like )

Was that the size of the lip before or after the stitches? Prior to the stitches it looked like another head was growing out of his mouth

The excitement has started to build up here amongst the avid rugby fraternity, and a few of my old buddies from the forces are already making plans to watch the matches if they are away on operations, i'll be calling them and having a beer throughout the matches

I am still amazed after having watched literally thousands of rugby matches, where the blokes come off bloodied and battered, everyone gets together in the mess\bar. If only the same could be said for football! It was sad to hear this week that an Italian football club lost against their rivals, the fans rioted and killed a Police Officer when explosive devices were thrown.

jh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast